The Super Rugby AU competition is almost halfway, and there will be some great games this weekend.
On Friday night Western Force will play against the Rebels and then the competition will move to Canberra where Brumbies will play with Queensland Reds.
The captain of Rebels Dane Haylett-Petty will miss the party with his former Super Rugby team who was excluded due to a knee injury, causing many changes.
Reece Hodge will be the full-back in the captain's position, while the flyhalf Matt To'omua will be the captain for this weekend.
Andrew Kellaway pulls into the No. 13 jersey whereas mid-season select Tom Pincus will make his first appearance in Super Rugby on the wing.
Coach Dave Wessels has also reorganized his pack, led by Isi Naisarani's start number. 8 places for his 50th Super Rugby cap.
Brad Wilkin will make his Super Rugby AU debut on Friday night and will back after an ACL injury which happened on2019 April.
Former Kyle Godwin and All Black Richard Kahui will form a new center pair for the Western Force.
As part of this modification, Marcel Brache shifts from the outside center to the wing, and Brad Lacey moved to the pine.
Captain Ian Prell took a one week break due to a shoulder injury, he returns and pushed Nick Frisby onto the bench.
Force legend Pek Cowan made his debut in Super Rugby AU after recurring from Japan earlier this month and completing his quarantine period.
Watch Super Rugby AU 2020 complete schedule matches live streaming as well as full match replays. Subscribe here to get a premium subscription at a very cheap price.
Rebels Vs Force
IN: Ian Prior, Pek Cowan, Johan Bardoul
OUT: Angus Wagner, Ollie Atkins, Jacob Abel
1. Chris Heiberg, 2. Feleti Kaitu'u, 3. Kieran Longbottom, 4. Jeremy Thrush,5. Fergus Lee-Warner, 6. Henry Stowers, 7. Tevin Ferris, 8. Brynard Stander, 9. Ian Prior, 10. Jono Lance, 11. Marcel Brache, 12. Richard Kahui, 13. Kyle Godwin, 14. Byron Ralston, 15. Jack McGregor
16. Andrew Ready, 17. Pek Cowan,18. Tom Sheminant, 19. Johan Bardoul, 20. Ollie Callan, 21. Nick Frisby, 22. Henry Taefu, 23. Brad Lacey
IN: Isi Naisarani, Cabous Eloff, Brad Wilkin, Tom Pincus,
OUT: Josh Kemeny, Dane Haylett-Petty, Michael Stolberg, Matt Gibbon
1. Cameron Orr, 2. Jordan Uelese, 3. Jermaine Ainsley, 4. Esei Ha'angana, 5. Trevor Hosea, 6. Michael Wells, 7. Richard Hardwick, 8. Isi Naisarani, 9. Ryan Louwrens, 10. Matt To'omua, 11. Marika Koroibete, 12. Billy Meakes, 13. Andrew Kellaway,14. Tom Pincus, 15. Reece Hodge
16. Efi Ma'afu,17. Cabous Elouff,18. Pone Fa'amausili, 19. Matt Philip, 20. Rob Leota, 21. Brad Wilkin, 22. Frank Lomani, 23. Andrew Deegan
IN: Tom Cusack, Darcy Swain, Tom Ross,
OUT: Murray Douglas, Ben Hyne, Harry Lloyd
1. Scott Sio, 2. Folau Fainga'a, 3. Allan Alaalatoa, 4. Darcy Swain,5. Nick Frost, 6. Rob Valetini, 7. Will Miller, 8. Pete Samu, 9. Joe Powell, 10. Bayley Kuenzle, 11. Tom Wright, 12. Irae Simone,13. Tevita Kuridrani,14. Solomone Kata, 15. Tom Banks
16. Connal McInerney, 17. James Slipper, 18. Tom Ross, 19. Tom Cusack, 20. Locky McCaffrey, 21. Issak Fines, 22. Mack Hansen, 23. Andy Muirhead
IN: Angus Blyth, Jordan Petaia, Feao Fotuaika,
OUT: Tuaina Taii Taulima, Harry Hoopert, Josh Flook
1. Dane Zander, 2. Brandon Paenga-Amosa, 3. Taniela Tupou, 4. Angus Blyth, 5. Lukhan Salakaia-Loto, 6. Angus Scott-Young, 7. Liam Wright, 8. Harry Wilson, 9. Scott Malolua, 10. James O'Connor, 11. Filipo Daugunu, 12. Hamish Stewart, 13. Hunter Paisami, 14. Chris Feauai-Sautia, 15. Jock Campbell
16. Alex Mafi, 17. Feao Fotuaika, 18. Jack Straker,19. Ryan Smith, 20. Fraser McReight, 21. Tate McDermott, 22. Bryce Hegarty, 23. Jordan Petaia